Super Galeb G-4M is a new up dated version of the well approved Super Galeb G 4 tandem seat low wing single engine trainer/ground attack aircraft, featuring update avionics, with increased payload capabilities and more versatile weapons, integrated nav/attack system and integration of air-to-air and air to surface missiles.
- Designed for highly efficient basic and advanced training of pilots and fulfillment of specific requirements with regard to combat training arid combat tasks
- Achieves high operational performance and maneuverability (mst. turn rate; 27°/s, sustained turn rate: 17°/s)
- A rugged structure designed to an limit loading of +8/-4.2 g to give long life under conditions of low level operation and in ground maneuvers
- Well suited for high speeds and good maneuverability
- Capabl e to operate from semi-prepared and grass runways
- In the traning role a high degree of safety provided dunng the critical phases of take-off and landing