- HE MORTAR SHELL M73P3
- HE MORTAR SHELL M91
- HE MORTAR SHELL M94
- SMOKE MORTAR SHELL M73P3
- SMOKE MORTAR SHELL M91
- HIGH-SMOKE MORTAR SHELL M93
- ILLUMINATING MORTAR SHELL M67P2
- ILLUMINATING MORTAR SHELL M91
- PRACTICE MORTAR SHELL M62
Modern solutions have been apllied in developing II generation shells.
- optimised aero – dynamic shape securing improved external ballistic characteristics, accuracy and precision at all ranges;
- Advanced shell body casting technologu, together with the TNT/RDX explosive charge provides optimum efficiency at target.
- Accuracy and precision at all ranges,
- Advanced shell casting technology resulting with great number of fragments,
- Base propellant charge is filled with double-base NGB powder (ballistite) fitted into a cardboard bushing
- Masking of friendly troops movement as well as blinding of enemy observers, fire support artillery and anti-tank weapon crews is achieved by use of modern, low-drag and highly efficient white phosphorusbased smoke shells.
The shells are completed with fuzes which are also indigenously produced: point detonation, superquick/delay fuzes, time pyrotechnical fuzes.
The propellant charge consists of base and increment propellant charges.
The base propellant charge is filled with double-base NGB powder (ballistite) fitted into a cardboard bushing. The increment propellant charge is also filled with NGB powder fitted in 6 reinforced celluloid shells resulting in a good distribution of the projectile initial velocites and good range overlapping.