- More than 70 years of experience in small arms ammunition producrtion
- best possible raw materials and components
- Modern high energy gunpowders
- Noncorosive and nonmercuric Berdan or Boxer type primers
- State of the art technology that provides for low production tolerances
- Rigorous Military control of both elements and finished rounds conducted in accordance with MILL standards
- Both M193 and SS109 bulets
- Exelent accuracy, reliability under various conditions and safety
- Combat proven and in service with Yugoslavian and several other armed and police forces
- M27 link available
- Packed in sealed waterproof military packagings
- Ball M855/SS109
- Tracer M856
- Ball M193
- Tracer M196
- Brass CuZn28
- Weight ~6.3 g
- Single or double base
- smokeless powder
- Weight ~1,6 g
- non-corrosive, non-mercuric
Small Arms Ammunition 5,56 x 45 mm Caliber
Ball M855/SS109 bullet is intended for use against personnel, unarmored and light armored targets. This projectile, because of its special hardened steel core, offers superior effectiveness against body armor and helmets. Cartridge with this bullet is identified by a plain bullet tip.
Tracer M856 bullet is intended to permit observation of the bullet’s trajectory to the point of impact (from 70 to 900 m). Cartridge with this bullet is identified by a red bullet tip.
Ball M193 bullet is intended for use against personnel and unarmored targets.Cartridge with this bullet is identified by a plain bullet tip.
Tracer M196 bullet is intended to permit observation of bullet’s trajectory to the point of Impact (from 69 to 457 m). Cartridge with this bullet is identified by a red bullet tip.
- Blank M200 and M200A1 (long) cartridges are intended for simulated firing in training exercises and for saluting purposes from 5,56 x 45 mm weapons equipped with corresponding blank firing attachment (550 to 900 rpm rate of fire).
- Cartridges are identified by a rosette crimp closure of the cartridge case mouth, and have no bullets.
- High Pressure Dummy and Grenade cartridges are also production.